You could do this yourself, but it is extremely tedious work. Every directory asks you the same type of questions; name, address, phone, URL, type of business, and often they require photos and an email verification. Unless you don't mind responding to 100+ emails to verify your business data (and sometimes they are time-limited), you might want this done by an outside source.
And therein lies another problem. If you want to hire your own outside source, then do your due diligence. Make sure:
Here at RMS, we use one outside source and one only. They provide our clients with exceptional value.
• Yahoo Local • Bing Local • Twitter • Apple/Siri
• Foursquare • Facebook • Yellowpages.com • TripAdvisor
• Groupon • Yellowbook • Local.com • DexKnows
• Kudzu • GetFave.com • Best of the Web Local • YellowBot
• MojoPages • Amazon • Comcast • Hotfrog
• Google Maps • Mapquest • Bing Local • Yahoo Local
• Citysearch/CityGrid • Ask • AOL Local • Superpages.com
• Yellowbook • Whitepages.com • TomTom • Yelp
These are just some. There's also City Search, Marketplace and more. The posting of your business' information would depend on the type of business you have, whether it's virtual or brick and mortar,
e-commerce, and more. This is another reason why hiring a professional company that understands the ins and outs of Business Citations will only enhance your Google ranking.
South Florida Business Owners
We would love for you to follow us.
Rapid Media Solutions, LLC © 2018
850 Teague Trail #538, Lady Lake, Fl 32159