What You Should Know Before Hiring a
Lead Generating Web Designer (LGWD)
1. What is a Lead Generating Web Designer?
2. Are they representing any other businesses that are in direct competition?
A reputable LGWD should be open to showing prospects lead generating websites that they've done. These websites do not necessarily gauge how effective the LGWD is. A good LGWD won't tell you who the leads are going to. This is because most business owners do not want other business owners knowing that they are using a lead generating website to give them an edge, so privacy is usually part of their contract.
3. Do they have any experience or at least know how to improve local search results?
4. Will they guarantee their lead generating website will get a #1 ranking on Google and/or Bing?
5. How can you measure the success of what your LGWD has done with their "rental" websites?
South Florida Business Owners
We would love for you to follow us.
Rapid Media Solutions, LLC © 2018
850 Teague Trail #538, Lady Lake, Fl 32159